Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

I.V.F ???? Lock Rss

HI... unfortunatly had to do i.v.f to fall pregnant, and after putting my body through 3 cycles of all the drugs,needles,scans, egg collections,egg transfers and all the waiting & wondering i would certainly do it again as i now have my precious DD and everyday i look at her i think how special she is.Really want to have another baby close to this one ( she is only 11 weeks) but am scared it will take again years to concieve but then might happen straight away...ahhhh..the unknow.
Karen
i was just curious as to why u had to have IVF???

congratulations on ur little girl! it really is a miracle for us all especially mummas like u that have so much more to go through to fall pregnant ( and idiots like me who get pregnant and don''t know for 6 1/2 months) hahaha

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

Congratulations on your daughter, and for all your hard work and patience in getting through the process. My old boss has recently had her second child through the ivf (the first took 6 years for her to get pregnant) and they are only 2 years apart. It makes me think how lucky i am that it happened naturally for me. I say you should go for it and I wish you all the best!!!

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

Sign in to follow this topic