Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Thank You Post Lock Rss

I thought in that given some of the past posts, in would be a good idea to start a "Thank You" thread. Here you can just say something little, about one person or a few people from the forums. It's not a popularity contest, you dont even have to mention a name if you dont want to.

I will start:

First: to all people that have supportive things to say, Thank you
Second: to Jebsmum: you are usually the first to offer suggestions and advice, Thank you
Third: Darkandstormy: always offering advice, a big help, Thank you.
I think this is a great idea!

I would like to thank firstly Ashtons mamma for giving me wonderful advice and also for checkin up on me and sharing a similar experience.

I would also like to thank everyone who has offered advice and support on the 'Do Men Change' thread in baby and dad.
Especially to Carmie for you supportive posts and checking to see how things are going every now and then.

Thanks!!
Cadygirl
This is a great post, Well done!

Thanks a bunch to Kazi, Aletha and Shanip. I have received supportive, helpful and insightful replys and advice from these three members on several occasions and they have always boosted my confidence and made me feel like things around here are 'close' to normal. I think you would make fantastic friends (in the real world and cyber space LOL). Thanks to Huggies also for this forum, my favourite website - Hubbys jealous!!

smile Nat xx

Hi all
Sharon....what a wonderful person you are!!! This is a great thing to see on here after all the crap that's been going on lately. I have been busy around the house lately so haven't a had a real good chance to sit down and read but you have brought a big smile to my face. It's so nice to know there are people like you, and most of the other mums on here, in the world today smile
It's amazing how much I've missed chatting on here....feels like I haven't been on here for weeks not just a few days!

Anyway, I'd like to thank Kazi....she ALWAYS makes me have a little chuckle with some of the things she writes!!! Bit of a smart @#$....just the way I like it!! Also Natasha W...I feel like I have known you forever.

I feel really bad coz I can't think of everyone else I want to thank but I hope this great post brings a smile to everyone's face too smile
fantastic post!!

I just wanted to say thanks to all the encouraging and informative posters.

Its good to know that others are in the same boat with all our baby issues and most people want to give and recieve good advice.

Everybody has something to give and i for one love reading about other mums and bubs mostly to know that i am not the only one about to loose my sanity!!!

Thanks to all that make this a good place to be
I agree with the other ladies here on what a wonderful idea of a post this is. Though I haven't done too much here on the huggies site I also would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all that have replied to the posts whether it be in regards to feeding, sleeping or just having a whinge! It is comforting to know that other people are going through the same things you have gone through or are going through and the experiences, handy hints and tips to help make your situation easier is greatly appreciated. As much as others have encouraged and helped me out with suggestions and ideas to my queries, I hope that I am able to do the same. Keep well to you all and look forward in reading and writing some future contributions. SJ
this is a great thread! i wont thank anyone in particular, because i might forget someone!!! so, thanks to everyone who has helped me out and given advice, and just listened to me venting sometimes smile

thankyou

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Sign in to follow this topic