Hi to all mums in the Penrith/Cranebrook/Emu Plains and other surrounding area's. My name is Sue. I'm 35 years old, I'm married with 3 kids under 6 years old. Matthew 5 years old, Sarah 4 at the end of Sept 2004 and Jessica is almost 2 yrs old end of oct 2004.

Anyway, My friend Jessica and I have started up a mothers group in the Penrith Area on Friday afternoons at 12:30 or 1pm. Its for mums of all ages, and it doesn't matter how many kids you have, ages up to 6 years old.

So If you looking for somewhere to go on a friday afternoons and don't know where to go, then come to the mums group. Enjoy a glass of wine, nibblies and chat with other mums and watch the kids play.

Even if your just pregnant and want to chat with someone, then your welcome to. Don't be alone in the parent world, come and enjoy yourself and let your hair down,

Please don't be shy, we are all friendly and easy to get along with.

Don't sit at home feeling sorry for yourself, get out and come and have a chat, make some friends and purk yourself up. Maybe get some advise, or learn somthing you didn't know about kids or motherhood.

for info and addresses, contact:

Me Sue. susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or mobile is 041 223 5329

or

Jessica: jess4david@hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.

Come on, You need it......come and have a chat with us......

Sue.