Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I'm a little lost at the moment Lock Rss

My DD is orientating at kindy, going really well which is great for all of us. I'm not getting emotional as such, just feel really lost. I just don't know what to do with myself. I've done all the chores (and some) - running out of things to occupy my mind (other than this site - lol). I don't like the normal time wasters like shopping and don't feel like sitting and reading. I want to hang around home in case they call. I'm really needy aren't I - lol.

Got any suggestion for me?

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

although i haven't got there yet (7 month old), i'm sure that what you are feeling is totally normal, and i'm also sure i'll be exactly the same!!
have you got any jobs that you'd like to do around the house but have never had the time with a little one around? I'm looking forward to stuff like planting a herb garden, a bit of painting etc. that way you can still stay by the phone until you feel better.
how about a couple of nice lunches with friends over? enjoy a nice lunch and a bottle of wine! have a movie afternoon with friends, or a 'high tea' one afternoon. you deserve it. some quality 'girlie' time with friends might help.
best of luck, but don't feel needy - its normal!!
Amanda

Amanda - Lachie 30/9/05, Will 20/10/07

Kazi,

I have LOADS of jobs that need doing at my place!! Come and visit any time you like!

oh my little sugar muffin hehehehe
straighten your hair,throw some spac filler on(makeup) and just have a ball being your funny self
wether it running round the house in your undies to singing out loud in the shower
sean tells me to get a hobby??????
god oh god
ha ha ha
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Kazi thats great that your little darling is doing great at kindy maybe meet up with a girlfriend for coffee and chat about things and even start up your own garden or herbs that would keep you busy, do you like doing craft things?

Kazi if you want to came and do my housework that would be great (just kidding).

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic