Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Needing a break Lock Rss

Sometimes life with kids is just to hard. I have a 5yo and 20 mo. I spend 15 hours a day screaming, 5 hours running around after kids and 4 hours sleeping....and im expected to enjoy this....
Where is the joy? motherhood is 5% rewarding 95% nightmare.
Sorry Ladies im having a really bad day!!

vic, 2 girls, 20m and 5y

Hi kelly24,
Sounds as if you need a little Mummy time.
I was in your shoes today also but in a shopping centre doing the groceries.
Do you have some-one to look after the kids for a couple of hours so you can have a much needed break??
If you wanna talk, I'm here.
Take care.
Hey Kelly - man, that sounds really hard. I am still amazed how people cope with two or more kiddies. You are so right, about the break thing. I've only been at it a year, can't imagine after 5 years like you. So have you any options to have a bit of a break?

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

I agree that life with kids is really damn hard,i have 4 of them! so i know ! but try to get some time off away from them if u can,you'll be better for it and your kids will too!
my husband and i have a routine at the moment where,when he gets home i dump them and run !!! LOL literally ! i go for a walk/run almost everyday and let me tell you i come home fully revitalized ! so try and get out there. I cant wait for my husband to get home today,i have been stuck inside for the last 4 days cause my kids are a litte sick and he worked all weekend ! so its been a really loooong weekend for me.
I better go and sort out my kids,my 10yo is screaming at the moment."mum! thomas(5yo) farted in my face !!!! LOL the joys of motherhood,huh !?
Hope you have a good day!

Roxana,Nsw,Mum of 4 boys

Hi kelly you most definely need time out by yourself and have relaxing time and plus to enjoy it as well, maybe you can get a family member to take the children for a weekend and go out have fun with friends, and motherhood isnt easy I have found that out when I had my daughter who is 10 months old so im still learning but at the same time im enjoying every minute of it even when we have bad days.

Its ok to have a BAD day it happens to all of us.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic