Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

if the shoe fits wear it!!! Lock Rss

so last week i treated myself to a new pair of gorgeous boots,as i always get around in my slippers,as soon as i got home hubby was on my back for"indulging"
its been so long since i bought one thing for myself and its so hard to find one pair of shoes you like!!!

but god i love em
indulging is fine by me mumma's
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Mimmy,

Get out every gadget and must have male item he has bought in the last 6 mths since Lillie was born and dump it in a heap and tell him where to go!

The one thing I rarely do is shop for myself (latest purchase - trackies as i was pregnant last winter and they are a bit stretched now) and if hubby ever said anything I would park his motorbike up his butt along with the remote control car he never drives
Hi Mimmy
I too just bought myself a pair of boots for winter, actually I bought 2. All I own is a pair of slippers and 6 pairs of thongs.....so instead of feeling bad I rang my husband and said "How much do you think a pair of winter boots would cost?" He said .....Oh $100 but knowing you probably $200 - so I thought YIPEE I can get 2 pairs for $170 so that 's exactly what I did. It was cheaper than he thought it was going to be and I LOVE them. Only problem now is I dont have any clothes to go with them, but I am slowly working on that too.
Have a great day - I'm off to the shops in my new shoes!

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

Sign in to follow this topic