Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Looking after yourself with a Baby
  5. Getting back on track in the bedroom

Getting back on track in the bedroom Lock Rss

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if it's normal (still healing maybe?) when you get a little jiggy-wit it to feel like you've re-teared yourself. I had 12 internal stitches but I would think that that part is all over with and healed and shouldn't be so painful. Gives a whole new prospective when you're more into deep thought on what's tearing than paying attention to what you're actually doing!
This has happened twice, and now that bubby is 3 1/2 months I would think that I shouldn't be making my partner feel scared to come near me for fear of the tearing and slightly bloody scene he'll cause.

Suzie, Newcastle, Emma-lee 1/06

Hi Suzie

You may still be healing but it may be a good idea to get a check-up to make sure all is healing ok. It must be frustrating for you both and rather off-putting!! I had loads of external tears and stiches but not what you have experienced. It was a bit uncomfortable the first time but no tearing feeling. Sorry can't be more help.

Take care and take it easy

Leann

Leanne, NZ, Ella age 2 & Sam age 6months

I believe the feelings you have are normal. I had the same problem for the first 12 months after birth. After 3 1/2 months i dont think you will re- tear unless your bed room antics are really rough...lol
Just take it easy and soon enough it will be all pleasure no pain

vic, 2 girls, 20m and 5y

Sign in to follow this topic