Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

BIGGEST LOSERS Lock Rss

Ok...

So..DS is 14 weeks and I have 30kg to lose to get back to my pre preggy weight.

I thought by putting this up on Huggies it will make me accountable for everything I put into my mouth wink

As much as I have 30 to lose and a further 6 if I want to get back to what I was when DP and I met 7 years ago..I'll be happy with 25 kgs.

So...who's with me? I thought we could post what works for us, food and exercise wise, if we've had a good or crap week, and generally just support each other on our weight loss campaign.

I'm starting on New Year's Day..
Straight after I've cleared all the junk and wine outta the house...

Who's with me?
No more excuses!!!!
I'm with ya! smile

Today is the day to kick start my weight lose again. Started off with aerobics, whilst trying not to trip over the golden haired boy, hahaha
i need to get fit can still fit all my pre preg clothes but once there off its jiggly gasp IM IN
Sounds like a great idea!

I always start off with good intentions and slowly let myself go back into bad habits.

I've only got about 10kgs I want to lose, although I would be even happier with 15kgs, to get back to a good weight.

Like you I am really starting it all off in the new year so just having a relaxing time at the moment but going to try walk 30mins atleast every second day from January.
I'm sure I'll be joining you next June-July!

I definitely need to join- my youngest is 14 months old- no excuses here!
I will be starting on the 1st- need to wean myself off and finish all the yummies tongue
I would like to lose 25 kgs- way too much! I've just bought a P&T so I can take both girls out walking and would like to start running at nights- a little scary, but I'd just go around the block repeatedly.
I'm looking at becoming a Nutritionist (if I can ever make up my mind!), so need to practise what I preach.
My biggest weakness is soft drink unsure But, I don't want diet soft drink! This is going to be tough! And I don't eat fruit. This will be a battle!

Good luck everyone! Are we going to have weekly weigh ins or something? LOL

Sounds great! not sure if Ill be able to stick to it though lately I have no will power lol!! I've been trying to get out for a 30min run/jog/walk every second night but it's not so easy i would like to keep it up so hopefully you can help keep me motivated as for the food it's so hard with all this extra chocolate I got for xmas!
I would love to fit back into my clothes (ds3 is 5m) so Im hoping to loose 10kg! 15kg would be better though.

Ange
Ange I have no doubt you'll get there hun, you're already walking every second night, if you step it up to once a day and make it routine it'll come off in no time at all. smile Someone told me recently instead of going for one big walk if you feel it's too hard, to break it up into two as it all counts towards weight loss.

IKWYM on the choccy for Christmas thing...my SIL thought she'd sabotage my weight loss for 2011 by a monster assortment of yummy choccies and a margarita mix with a bottle of Malibu, Tequila and Pina Colada pre mix...B@#$h! No...we aren't gonna let it all get us down...one day at a time!!!

I'm with ya! smile

Today is the day to kick start my weight lose again. Started off with aerobics, whilst trying not to trip over the golden haired boy, hahaha

I love how you've started "today" as opposed to tomorrow or New Years Day like myself (scoffing pizza pockets and a glass of Moscato as we speak..WTF they don't even go togather..just clearing em out LOL) how's your day finishing up, have you been good? What aerobics do you do? The most I've done so far is go for a 15 min walk and taken my litle man for a swim.

i need to get fit can still fit all my pre preg clothes but once there off its jiggly gasp IM IN

Welcome!!! And if you know of any DVDs or exercise that help with "the jiggle" be sure to let us all know..here's to a fitter and jiggle free us by the end of 2011 smile
haha im with ya as well!!

I have already started myself and had even started losing some weight! but have injured my ankle and can't do anything until it heals!! sad

Which has bummed me out completely and now sit here thinking why bother if I have to start all over again....lol but...have to try again i suppose!!

Sounds like a great idea!

I always start off with good intentions and slowly let myself go back into bad habits.

I've only got about 10kgs I want to lose, although I would be even happier with 15kgs, to get back to a good weight.

Like you I am really starting it all off in the new year so just having a relaxing time at the moment but going to try walk 30mins atleast every second day from January.

IKWYM..intentions always start well then have a habit of sliding by mid to late Jan for me...not this time though! We can do this together..once upon a time (a couple of years back) I lost 13 kilos (about what you want to lose) and achieved it all by writing down everything I ate and the exercise I did..mainly walked and used an exercise bike..still allowed myself a freddo or one scoop of icecream every day and I still lost it! You'll get there smile
Sign in to follow this topic