Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Post baby boobs Lock Rss

After two kids and a total of 26mths of BFing I am officially mourning the lose of my once nice round full 14DD Breast (14E during BF). I miss my cleavage. I miss the way my tops used to sit. I miss how sexy I felt.
Now they are just lifeless empty 14D that don't even rise to give me cleavage even with a nice push up bra. No far!
I shed a tear, not ashamed of that. It was very hard trying on Bras the other day. I did not feel sexy. The only bra they fit nicely in were the full coverage T-shirt style.
There, I had my whinge for the wk.

Young people learn from experience. So who are we to try and stop them

That would be hard. I'm sure you'll find a bra eventually that fits well and looks good smile

My boobs are a little bit bigger than before breast feeding, BUT when my milk came in they went UP to a C cup laugh
Not so much anymore, but I used to have trouble finding a bra that fit that was a 'grown ups' one and not one for little girls with their new boobs tongue

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Alli-cat wrote:
After two kids and a total of 26mths of BFing I am officially mourning the lose of my once nice round full 14DD Breast (14E during BF). I miss my cleavage. I miss the way my tops used to sit. I miss how sexy I felt.
Now they are just lifeless empty 14D that don't even rise to give me cleavage even with a nice push up bra. No far!
I shed a tear, not ashamed of that. It was very hard trying on Bras the other day. I did not feel sexy. The only bra they fit nicely in were the full coverage T-shirt style.

I feel your frustration. I have had 5 kids and my breasts are like flat pancakes when I'm not breastfeeding. they are depressing. I'm 17 weeks pregnant at the moment and I'm I love with them once again. They are getting bigger and feel awesome and perky once again! I'm not looking forward to them after I finish breast feeding. so I'm enjoying my cleavage while I can lol. I find if I go to bras and things or a nice bra shop I can find a nice bra that makes me feel that little bit more sexy, the only problem is they cost a bit.
Hope you feel better about them soon, get yourself fitted you will soon be feeling sexy again smile

A Mum of 4 Beautiful Little Girls, and another Munchkin baking in my Tummy!

Alli-cat wrote:

Ok so this might totally sound dodgy but, i used to work at bendon lingerie in New Zealand and i worked there for years and one of the best bras that i could ever recommend is called damask which is a bendon style so if you have any bendon stores near you just ask to try on a bendon damask. I used to fit many women who had finished breastfeeding and felt not so confident. Its great because it is cotton lined which means its comfortable and it breaths it is a light moulding so you don't have to worry about nipple show and because of its construction works as a push up with out the uncomfortable push cushions. But anyway its comfortable and gives to you great cleavage. Please try it I'm sure you will love it it works for 9/10 people i tried it on.

I know it doesn't fix the problem but i know that it made many women feel 100 times better. smile

Oh and i forgot its sweetheart neckline so works under anything!

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Im not too worried overall. It is just one part of my body.
I am currently getting fitter and toning up. Although I did set out to lose the extra 15kg I have gained these last few yrs, I am not too concerned about weight any more. I have changed my body dramatically but my weight has barely changed. I am stronger and my body has started to tone up. I am not "round" anymore.

Young people learn from experience. So who are we to try and stop them

I'm really nervous to see how mine will end up. I've been either pregnant or breast feeding for nearly 3 years and still have about another 3 to go if our planned family happens. I'm envisioning fried eggs sliding down a wall...
I found mine to be quite bad right after BFing but after a year or so seem to have gone back to normal... either that or I'm just used to them now?? lol idk.
I don't really care tbh. Thats why they invented super dooper push up bras that make you feel a million bucks.
Nay7 wrote:
I'm envisioning fried eggs sliding down a wall...

Lol. That's pretty much what mine are like I think! I hated my boobs before I started (a 10b) then when I was pregnant they got bigger and when breadtfeeeding even bigger til they were falling out of a 10-12c. I loved them. Then I stopped breadtfeeeding dd and they vanished. So much so that they ended up SMALLER than they were before I started!! sad (not even a 10a, so pretty much non existent). Dh commented that I wouldn't be able to get pregnant again because if I did my boobs would end up inverted! wink lol. After ds they. Stayed a tiny bit larger (now fit a 10a) but that's it. I loved them when pregnant/feeding ds as I got to 10dd! Awesome!!!! Hahaha. Now they just look like you said fried eggs sliding down a wall.... Or maybe old laddered tights with a sock in the end...

On another note - 3littlebs - is your profile photo of you wakeboarding?! It's an awesome shot, I love it!
Nay7 wrote:
I'm envisioning fried eggs sliding down a wall...

Yep me too....
Not really fair is it?

You chicks need to stop complaining..

I was a AA before pregnancy - snuck up (just) to a B at my height of breastfeeding perkiness. After weaning they shriveled back to a borderline A.

I would happily take your deflated C's

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Zinkles wrote:
That would be hard. I'm sure you'll find a bra eventually that fits well and looks good smile

My boobs are a little bit bigger than before breast feeding, BUT when my milk came in they went UP to a C cup laugh
Not so much anymore, but I used to have trouble finding a bra that fit that was a 'grown ups' one and not one for little girls with their new boobs tongue

Lol yep, this is me. And finding a B cup maternity bra... now they just don't exist

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Hahaha, I am the opposite, mine are a 14G sore back sad but still happily b/feeding, I hope the drop back to a d or dd as its so hard to find any bras past a dd, but when I finished b/feeding my twins they didnt drop much at all, still where a dd or e, and just seem to keep growing!!! wacko
Sign in to follow this topic