Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Pregnant Again!!! Lock Rss

I just found out im pregnant again. Ella will be 17 months when baby number two arrives as I'm terrified!!! Does anyone elase have a similar age gap?? I'd love tips, pros and cons and Im going out of my head!!! Having said that we are very excited.

Thanks in Advance

Melissa
Melissa, CONGRATULATIONS!! that is fantastic news! don't worry everything will be fine just think how much more you know now than you did when you had your first.
We are trying for our second one at the moment so fingers crossed it won't be long, I don't want much of an age gap between my children.

mum to two gorgeous guys

wow that is so exciting for all well....4 of u!!!

though i am not in ur situation jus wantes to congratulate u

we want to wait till DD is 18 monts but i am so clucky ATM,like a blo#dy chook,, or dog on heat lol

wishing you all the best

xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Melissa congratutaions on your news and you will manage once you get into a routine and just remember what you know now after having Ella and once you a over the shock you will be excited about being a mum again and Ella will be excited to be a big sister and to help out as well. We want another one when Jaye is 4 years old.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

my period was 2 weeks late so i done a pregnancy test and it was positive, however i have gotten my periods since so im not sure, if i am pregnant im due in jan.... my daughter will be 13 months old.
What are the chances im pregnant again if ive had a heavy period?
Hi there,

It can be normal to have a period and be pregant, but having had a heavy period it is possible you have had a miscarriage... sorry if that up sets you. Home pregnancy tests are genually sround 99% accurate for a positive though. I would definitely go to the doc and ask for a blood test to confirm. Be aware that if you have had a miscarriage the hormone will still show up in your blood, and you'll have to have a repeat test to confirm either way.

i hope for your sake it was just some bleeding and all is ok.

Fingers crossed,
Bec.

Logan 03/05/05 Lily 06/11/06

Sign in to follow this topic