Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What do we look like???? Lock Rss

Have you ever wondered what each other look's like? It's funny how you construct a picture in your mind of what someone looks like just from talking to them so I thought I would start this thread so we could describe ourselves. Here goes: -

I'm about 5"6

Reddish brown long hair

Green eyes

65kg (work in progress... still have 7kgs of gastly baby weight to lose!!)

I like trendy clothes but never get to wear them anymore because 1. They don't fit like they used to 2. I live in a remote area so anything apart from shorts and pluggers looks out of place and last but not least 3. They would only get spewed/pooed/drooled on anyway... But it's lovely spew, poo and drool smile

I just realised this sounds a bit like a personals ad!!! Ha ha... don't worry I'm married. Was just curious if anyone else has wondered what we all look like??

Rachel, WA, Isabella 15/10/05

ha ha good thread

im like 50kg(yukkas)
brown hair,blue eyes

not sure bout height
hmmmm...lets say not tall,not short lol
need to put on a good 15 kg

looking like a drowned rat ATM

LIKE SPLINTER FROM TEENAGE MUTANT NIJAR TURTLES...i kid you not

xxx smile xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi all im 5'5 I think and I weighed 55kg and I have brown hair and hazel eyes.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Good idea!

I'm not sure of my height, I'm on the shortish side anyway - I think I'm shorter now than I was pre-baby - it feels like the weight of carrying her compressed me!

I also don't know what I weigh right now, pre-preggers I was about 65kg, and I got up to 95kg at the end of my pregnancy (I was only weighed once in the pregnancy and boy was that a horrible day for my mental health!). I'm about one dress size bigger now than I was, so I guess that's okay.

I have shoulder length reddish brown hair (natural for the first time in a very long time) with lots of short fluffy annoying bits sticking out from post-baby hair loss, and of course from bully-baby hair pulling tactics! My favourite feature is my prominent cheekbones, and the worst thing about gaining all the weight for me was my face looking fat.

I have 8 tattoos, and I'm thinking about getting something Nina-ish at some stage.

And I still can't get my wedding ring on cos of finger fat! tongue

This new forum is strange ...

Sign in to follow this topic