Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Tim tam cravings Lock Rss

Here is where I confess.....I've been chowing down at least three tim tams a day for the past week when i should have been going to pilates!

its such a guilty pleasure mmmmm...yummo *_*

Quinnie and Remy (03/12/05)

oh gosh all u mummas are gonna think im a nutta but im really not a chocolat fan !!!!! ******

im addicted to fruit, have been since i was a bub i cant get enough of it

especially nectarines,repberries,cucumbers

i chowed em down when i was preggers

dont get me wrong i will eat a bit of chockie if there is nothing else to eat but easter isnt real enjoyable to me lol

xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Ooohhh lil_remy, don't say the T word!!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, them.... But I'm on a diet and won't let myself have anything chocolate because I know once I get the taste for it I won't be able to stop myself.

I've got to hand it to you though, I could never stop at just three... Have an extra one for me smile

Rachel, WA, Isabella 15/10/05

hi there,well if u think ur being bad,my cravings for chocolate is ridiculas.I go for a 30 min walk most days up to the local shopping centre but im hooked on gloria jeans and their cakes are soo yummy but i tell myself i can eat them cos i walked up there and have to walk home again,am i bad!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic