Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

MY BATHROOM SCALES ARE EVIL!!! Lock Rss

I just don't get it. I weighed myself a few weeks ago and I was 63kgs which I thought, cool if I get back to 60kgs I'll be happy with that (not my pre-baby weight but good enough).

Anyhoo I started watching what I eat and the same week I started playing netball twice a week and walking 3 nights a week. At the end of the week I weighed 65kg.... what the??!!

BUT... it gets worse, just out of curiousity I weighed myself this morning and I'm now 67kg sad

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've been eating sensibly and exercising like a maniac for 4 weeks now and I feel much better but the scales tell a different story.

Maybe I should just turf the scales... they are asking for it after all!!

Rachel, WA, Isabella 15/10/05

oh Rach your poor mumma

may i ask what sort of foods you have been eating as foods that are high in kilojuels can make you gain weight, lots of healthy foods have high kilojuels

its so hard to be the weight we want isnt it

i hope you get the weight you like

my goal is 65kg lol
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Rachel,

Maybe its that good old water retention - water weight?? I know its hard but keep up the great work you have started but try not to weigh your self for at least a week - it will give you a better idea of how the weight loss plan is going smile Scales totally suck tho.

Sign in to follow this topic