Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How much? Lock Rss

Ladies

Have had this chat with mums of my DD and am interested to know how much alcohol you drink and how often? I was shocked with the results!

I like to wind down after the chillblains are asleep at night with a glass or two - pretty much every night. Hubby is away for 1 week out of every 2, so when he's home I spoil myself with 3 glasses on the odd occasion.

What do you guys think?

Kez

Kerry, WA, DD 09/00 & DS 11/05

hay there
i usually have a few in the weekend, but since bub was born i found even 1 beer knocks my socks off.

Monique mum 2 Haleigh & James

Kez,
I love having a couple of glasses most nights. I think for me it's like having a big 'sigh'. I just find it calms me down after the events of the day. Especially at the moment as the little one is having some feeding problems. She's having an ultrasound on her little stomach tomorrow so hopefully we'll eliminate some things.
By the way how did your gym evaluation go?
Sharni

Sharni, QLD

I will have a glass of wine maybe twice a week, like some of the other mummies I find that any alcohol hits me pretty hard these days. Before I fell pregnant I would have no problem drinking 4 nights a week at least 3 or 4 beers a sitting, but my fiance has taken up my slack now tongue . He would drink half a carton and a few rums over the weekend, I dont know how hw does it - Yuck!

Sign in to follow this topic