Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Miscarriage? Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
I wasn't sure where to write this so I posted in the pregnancy and birth section under 'your pregnancy' as well.
Long story short. I was wondering if anyone experienced nausea during pregnancy that went away but came back again?
Or worse, their nausea stopped and it ended up being a miscarriage?
My SIL was feeling sick and now it's just stopped. She's 7 weeks pregnant with IVF twins, so you can imagine how worried she is. She does have a scan on Friday but I thought if any of you had any info, maybe that would help in the mean time.
Thanks in advance

Laura DS July 03, DD Oct 05, DD Nov 08

Laura 1,

Miscarriage is a very scary thing to be thinking about and im sure that is goes through every mum to be's mind at some stage or another during the pregnancy.

Firstly i have NEVER been through a miscarriage but one main thing not to do is start stressing out about it. Stress can lead to all sorts of problems.

Maybe the nausea is a form of morning sickness, which can come and go at any stage of pregnancy.

Your SIL should visit her local hospital and tell them the situation, im sure they will be very understanding and be able offer some advice to her.

Im really not much help but i hate to see posts go unanswered. Try and cheer your SIL up and take her mind off her pregnancy. It may be nothing at all to worry about.
I had good and bad days with morning sickness. At that early stage I would feel great one day and be sick the next then within a couple of weeks I was sick everyday.
If she is really worried I would go to the hospital and get them to check for a heartbeat I dont think I could wait a week for a scan.
Hi laura 1 having a miscarriage is awful thing to though and I had a miscarriage couple of years ago and I would never ever want to go thought that ever again and its hard to explain what its like and when I was pregnant with my daughter I had nausea really bad and some days I could only drink lemonade to keep something down in my stomach and drice biscuites.

I think she should ask her doctor or midwife and see what they say about the situation?

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

im honestly not sure but probably best just to reasure her thatr everything will be fine as thr last thing she needs to be worrying about is the safety as her twins!!!

not that she wont be though!!

hope all goes well for her!!!!!

xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi laura 1 I hope she is feeling abit better and I hope the twins a okay as well.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic