Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

No Friends! Rss

Terrible isn't it? Yes I have no friends here where I live as I moved here (Toowoomba) about 5 years ago after leaving Townsville where I was born and bread! I am a quite and shy person which does explain why I have no friends here! I would love to hear from anyone! I am 25 and have been married for 6.5 years and have 2 lovely children! My husband works shift work and we only have one car at the moment so I'm pretty much stuck at home all day most days! I tend to feel a little blocked off from the world! I suffered from PND with my first and now feel I am starting to suffer from it again, to make things worse I have no one to talk to, except my husband, but I feel he dosen't quite understand how I feel or what I go through! Please anyone who replies is an angel!!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

hi there, my name is lorraine, & i have 5 kids ( i know i must b mad...lol) 4 boys, & 1 daughter, aimee louise 8mth,i know wot pnd is like, i suffered it bad with my 4th son, & still get bouts of it now, it's awful:(...........i'd luv to tlk , & have a chat with u:) my email is, lozzy35@yahoo.co.uk, i find it does help to tlk about it as well:)...........tc, hope to hear fronm u soon, lorraine.
Hi.. I'd love to catch up for a chat if find a moment smile

I'm also a stay @ home mum & find the walls can sometimes come in on me if I'm not careful!

I have also suffered PND during the pregnancy & a little after.. ( my son is now 14mths )

My details are as follows:
tlsummers@bigpond.com.au

Hopefully I'll talk to U soon smile

TRACII

Tracii, NSW

Hi there,

My name is Ruvay and I have 4 children and 1 on tne way due 17Feb 04. I too feel lonely alot of the time and i have lost touch with most of my friends. I'm only 27 and have been married since I was 19. An age when most are out clubing and living the single life. But I don't think that I would change things given the chance. My children are a blessing and the love of my life. I'd just like to find people my own age who have a larger family. Most of the mums at school { my son is about to complete grade 1} are 45+ More like my own mothers age. Anyone who shares like feeling feel free to email me at ruvay76@optusnet.com.au.

Ruvay, Salisbury Brisbane, mother of 6

Hi,
My name is Tracey. I am 29 years old with 3 kids ( 10 years, 8 years, and 7.5 months) I too am a stay at home mum, and although I love being at home with my kids, feel the walls closing in at times. My husband works long hours, so my computer is my best friend. If anyone wants to chat, contact me on
traceyl01@hotmail.com
Looking foward to hearing from anyone.

Mother of 3, Qld

I am 24 and have been married for nearly 6 years. my husband works shift work but also goes to uni full-time as well. I have 3 boys aged 3, 2 and 4 months. I am lucky that I do have a few friends but they work and are always busy. If you would like to chat u can email cherieblue7@hotmail.com It may take me a little while to respond as I only get on when I can. I lived in toowoomba a few years ago. I live on the gold coast. Would love to hear from u.
Mum78, Hi there... I live in Toowoomba and am an at home mummy too!!! I don't have any friends with kids either and my husband works shift work too. I know just how you feel!! I just found out that I am 7 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and while I am thrilled I also don't have any local friends to share it with. I have a beautiful 12 month old daughter and a wonderful husband that I have been married too a bit over 5 years, but having no local friends is hard. We are originally from Sydney, so are not locals as such, only been here just over 2 years. I too am shy and haven't joined any playgroups or the like. I would love to chat with you. Who knows, we might be neighbours??? I can be e-mailed at tmdelaforce@bigpond.com
Hope to hear from you soon. Michelle
hi anytime you wanna chat look me up
i am 22 i have a 18 month old daughter
kodeybear@hotmail.com

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Nadine, I know what you mean. While I've been lucky to escape bad PND I too feel a bit cut off from the world at times. My husband is in the RAAF so we move around a fair bit and I don't have many friends here either (Ipswich). I lived in Townsville for 10+ years so know what you're missing. We have a 15 week old baby girl, Jessica who is gorgeous. If you wanna chat at any time (likewise with any other mums reading this) feel free to email me: kim.uka@bigpond.com.

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Sign in to follow this topic