Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Bras? Rss

Hi everyone,
If anyone has discovered any supportive, shapely, sexy bras for big boobs (they have to lift!).
I live in perth so maybe from a well known store?
Also the same for maternity bras?
Please help as Im sick of wearing granny bras!

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Hi, the most comfortable, supportive and practical maternity bra I have found is in the 'Berlei' brand. The style number is Y8452, if that helps. I bought it from Myers and I'm a 14E. It's rather atractive and not a real granny bra. Good luck.
Thankyou Tanith, I will definantly try it on.

Hi ladies,

I am now no longer breastfeeding and thankfully able to wear a normal bra BUTTTTTTTTT I am finding that due to gravity settling in, my boobs don't seem to stay in the bras, how embarrasing. I assure you they are not huge boobs, just floppy..

Does anyone know of a great full cup bra to buy that is also a little sexy, hopefully one that won't lose my boosies.....he he.

Cherie, Melbourne, 6 month baby girl 06/03.

Hi Cherie,
I found a good comfortable bra the other day from K-mart. Im not sure about sexy. But their the best Ive found in a long while- Hickory K75365
My hubby likes them anyway!

Hello Michelle,

Thanks for the advice I will definitely pop over to Kmart and try the Hickory on for size and see how we go. If the hubby likes them, cant be too bad can they....ha ha.

By the way love the name Jackson, very cute.
Cherie

Hi Cherie,
Tell me how you go, also if you find any others!!
We loved the name Jack, but our last name is Wright, so it was a bit short. And we thought of Jackson. The only problem now is if we have another boy, can I think of a name that is just as good? My hubby likes Thomas What do you think? Too common?

How about Elijah. It was one of my other choices, but I'm stopping at one child!
I like! I might have to do a bit of convincing though! How did we get names out of bras?

Hi Michelle,

Haven't had a chance yet to get down to Kmart or try on any others but I will definitely give you the run down as soon as I have picked the winners.

Yes how did we get names out of bras but hey thats us women for you, given the chance will find away to talk about anything...........ha ha.,

Mmmmmmmmmm Thomas not to sure about that one, sounds all so posh. I loved the name Ethan for a boy, lets try it shall we, Ethan Wright. I think it has a nice ring to it, don't you.

Cherie

People always turn me off names. My sisters nextdoor neighbour was named Ethan. And he was a strange boy. But when you put it with Wright it sounds quite nice. What would you shorten it to? See I like Tom.

Thank you Tanith for your suggestion. I'm definatly going to go and have a look, because i also have boobs that are hard to please. I'm a size 16 E and although Target is very convienient they don't have any size over DD. Which is very frustrating at times. Isn't that funny how people turn you off names. When i was picking out names from a names book i had to cross out more than half of the one's i liked because i remembered people that annoyed me or were weird.
Did you know that the most popular name this year in Australia was JOSHUA. I wish someone would have told me that earlier!!!
By the way i love the name Ethan it reminds me of the actor Ethan Hawke. MMmmmm Yummy..... smile

April, Vic, son Joshua Colin born 16th August 03'

Sign in to follow this topic