Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Dinner Ideas??? Rss

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have any ideas for some family dinners that are healthy, and that we can also give to our 10 month old son? Im so sick of spaghetti, shepards pie, casseroles, Id like something more summery but recipes without too many ingredients.
Please help!

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Hi Mishka,

My daughter is 12 months and loves eating fresh mashed vegetables. If we have meat and veg, I make enough vegetables for my daughter too.

I have recently discovered she likes pasta and a little tuna mixed together Or rice mashed with her vegetables.

Summer meals can be hard. My daughter doen't have a big appetitie when she is hot. If she just has a sandwich, that is sometimes good enough for me.

Chicken and vegetables chopped in a blender also works well for us.

Hope this helps a little. Michelle
Thanks Michelle, What did you make for dinner tonight? I made apricot chicken the other night and Jack loved it.

Hi Mishka,

I made a tuna pasta bake and my daughter thought it was great. I also found out today by accident that my daughter loves devon meat. I gave her a slice and she scoffed it down and was looking for more. She also had some home made fruit salad yesterday. I diced up some apple, mango, banana, and pear, plus I added some tinned diced peaches. She thought it was great.
Hi Maddychelle,
Tuna pasta bake, Yum that sounds like a healthy pregnant dinner too. Did you use a jar? What is devon meat? When are you able to give babies cold meat, like ham? Do you mind giving me the recipe for tuna bake?

Sign in to follow this topic