Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Looking after yourself with a Baby
  5. Anyone tried any weight loss programs?

Anyone tried any weight loss programs? Lock Rss

Hi mums

My partner and I went out a few days ago and decided to splash out on a new camcorder to capture our precious moments with our daughter on camera. So as we began playing back and watching what we had recorded, i swear that I saw myself with a chin and a half lol. I was horrified as id never seen myself this way. I know that I have put on weight since becoming pregnant and then after giving birth but seeing myself on camera was just the biggest eye opener.

So...with that in mind I have booked myself in for a free consultation with the Sure Slim weight loss program and im just wondering if anyone else has tried this program or maybe another weightloss program. I desperately need to loss some weight as im finding that as the months go by I seem to be getting bigger rather than smaller..im now 75kgs which is what i weighed when pregnant. I was was between 55-60kgs before becoming pregnant.
I am going to the gym at least 3 days a week and that works well, as well as walking everywhere I can.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Sign in to follow this topic