Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Working from Home with Baby Lock Rss

I have a beautiful 6 month old who up until recently was a dream baby (slept 17-18 hours, didn't cry (at all!), happily played on the floor etc etc). I returned to work when she was 9 weeks, from home, part-time and everything was chugging along (okay, it was hard work but I was coping fine)... Until 2 weeks ago! Now she won't sleep without me rocking (I previously did the dump and run method with no complaints from Babe) and the sleep only lasts for 45 mins max once I get her down. I can't walk or talk near her when she playing as she will grizzle continuously for attention until I pick her up. AND she waking 5-8 times a night!!! I hope it is just an age thing and it will QUICKLY pass.

I love my job (and the money) but in the last 2 weeks, I have wondered if my sanity is more important. Has anyone else been in the same situation?

I have tried to work from home but found that Isabella would spend most of the day hanging onto my chair, whinging at me. Now I find it easier to have someone else to look after her while I go to work. But she has always been needy and hates to be ignored. I don't have any suggestions but the fact that your baby was great up until 2 weeks ago makes me think it is probably just a phase. It sounds like she is overtired from waking up all night and that is making her cranky during the day. It's crazy that the more tired they are the harder it is to get them to go to sleep. At 6 months she could be teething so that's the first thing I'd look at. Otherwise I would make sure she has everything she needs at night when she goes to bed. Is she warm enough? Has she had enough to eat? Have you recently changed anything, like her diet? I'd work on the process of elimination. Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm sure she will get back to normal soon. You are pretty lucky, the dump and run has only work for me once in 10 months.
Hi All,

I havent been in this kind of situation but I am keen on starting my own business. I know I'm the odd one here but I'd appreciate if any one has any advice for me!!

I am still researching on my business and seeking more information on the steps and procedures on setting up my own business.

I look forward to hearing from any of you soon.

Regards,

Phoenix
Sign in to follow this topic