Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

2 babies under 2! Lock Rss

hi guys
those of u who have read my posts before will know I ma due to have my second child on august 25th. My first turns 1 on aug 13. very scray! I am very anxious as to how i will cope with 2 babies. I have managed to settle Ashton inot a routine but the sleep deprivation and the time consuming task ahead of me is scrying the hell out of me! SOme days i broke down with Ash as i couldnt handle it. In the back of my mind I know i have a little knowldeg and experience that I didnt have last time round, but I am so scared of those days when I couldnt take it! dont want to resort back to smoking as I did After Ash and had to then give up again! I lost my temper often and had to leave the room all the time and I have managed to hanlde Ashs bad days now, but will i relapse into the crazed mother again?
Has anyone experienced this or have tips as to help?
What do i do, when neither will sleep? WHat do i do when ash needs a cuddle or a nap while the other needs a feed?
Now i am all worried again!
Kirsty

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hello Kirsty

Can i just say that i hear you.

I have just had my third baby. My first is 3 my seconed turned one on 8th July and my son was born on 23 June this year.

I am coping ok at the moment but some 0of your fears are4 my fear. I worry when they want things at the same time and especially when they want it NOW!!!! but i am slowly getting comfortable will it all.

It is certainly challanging but having your second allows you to be a bit more experienced and relaxed and you don't tend to worry about the unecessary things.

The kids will quickley learn that they can't have things and attention anytime they want it. I don't think this is a bad thing. Baby will learn to settle better probably.

Regarding your frustration (losing your temper) has it be more evident since you became pregnant. I found that towards the end of my prgnancy i was so frustrated and lost my temper heaps. I just had to lock myself away.

Sorry this is so long but i can't help myself. My advice is just take it one step at a time. You will settle into a routine that works for you and your family. Good luck!!!

sheryl

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

Sign in to follow this topic