Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

is it just me ??? Lock Rss

Hey all,

is it just me or do others feel the same way.

my bundle of joy is 9 months and everywhere i look i see pregnant women and wish that i was pregnant again. i had the best pregnancy ever no problems at all, no morning sickness, no trouble sleeping etc etc.

do others feel the same way or am i just weird???

aimee

Aimee, 4 year old princess

you're not weird! i'm just the same, i really miss the feeling of being pregnant and expecting my bundle of joy. unfortunately i have to wait until i get to have another one!! do you plan to have more soon?

mel, ella jasmine 13/06/04 & benjamin tyler 6/8/06

I had a fantastic pregnancy like you also! I went 11 days overdue and I would have been quite happy to stay pregnant forever!! I really missed my bump afterwards, it just felt so wierd going to rub there and it was gone (well, not quite!).
Gemma is 13 months now and we were going to wait till she was 16 months to try again, but we have decided to start trying now. I can't wait to be preggers again, and breastfeeding too! Wierd how much some of us miss it and others can't wait for it all to be over with!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Post deleted by administrator.
Sign in to follow this topic