Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

8 months no period............ Lock Rss

Hi i have a 81/2 month old girl and i have had one period since she was born and that was 6 weeks after she was born, i went on the needle after and no bleeding for the first 2 months then the last month (3 month needle) i bleed non stop so i didnt get it again then then went on the pill and still bleed everyday, so i went off that about 2 months ago and soon has i went off it i stopped bleeding and havent had a period since, i dont know if to be worried or what, any one else had this or what causes it and can u still fall pregnant?????????

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

you can still fall pregnant, as they say there is no completely safe contraceptive so if i were you i'd do a test just to be sure. i have had all sorts of trouble with the pill (including falling pregnant on it!) erratic bleeding, vomitting, headaches.
are you still breastfeeding? this can stop your periods sometimes too.
i would go to the doctor if i were you and check it all out just for your own peace of mind. they should be able to prescribe a different pill for you, i had to try a few different ones before i found one that didn't cause side affects.
best wishes,
mel

mel, ella jasmine 13/06/04 & benjamin tyler 6/8/06

Sign in to follow this topic