Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Full Time Mum Rss

Just wondering how many other mums have decided not to go back to work?

I am very fortunate that I don't need to go back to work, I love being at home looking after my 7 month old boy but do sometimes get bored! not often though Patrick keeps me pretty busy!

I didn't really like the job I was doing before I had Patrick so that has played a huge part in me not working.

Would love to hear from other mums who want to chat my email is mellyobrien@hotmail.com

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melis,
I also love to say home with my 11 month old son Jackson. I dont want to miss a thing. I used to work as a Beauty Therapist so it was easy for me to do this from home for some extra cash and also to keep up my skills and do the things I love doing.
So I am lucky to have the best of both worlds.
Id love to chat somtime- simonwrightimep@optusnet.com.au

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Hi Melis,
I too am a full time mum and loving it. I have been a full time mum since I had no.1, 10.5 years ago. I did do a lot of volunteer work at my older kids school for a while, which I miss now, but I had to give that up just before my son was born. (now 9 months). When he starts school, I will proberly start my volunteer work again.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi,

I am a full-time mum and have been since I had my son almost 3.5 years ago! Now I have my little 4 month old daughter to keep me on my toes aswell as my liitle boy! I love being around them all the time and experiencing all their milestones! I wouldn't swap this job for thw world!!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi everyone

Well I do work 1.5 days a week as we need the extra money but like you I would much rather stay home with Aimee who will be 1 next week.
I really treasure the time we spend together during the week and it is so good to watch her grow up.
I dont think I will work anymore days then what I am doing now as we are planning to have another baby next year and I want to be a full time mum then.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic