Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What happens next? Lock Rss

My daughter is now 13 weeks and we are in a good routine (feeding every 3 hours and sleeps 8 - 9 hours at night). However I was wondering what happens next and when. I know that they will stay up for a bit longer and maybe have less naps during the day but each nap being longer. But when does this happen?
Post deleted by administrator.
Our babies must be about the same age.

SLEEPING - Mine started waking in the night again. Others said that might happen. But she seems to have settled back in to her routine again. I just let her sleep when she wants to. With my older daughter I started enforcing a bedtime and nap times about 18mths when she understood the concept. I'm blessed tho, both my children would happily sleep in the pram, car or anywhere.

FEEDING - I'm breastfeeding so I won't be introducing solids till at least six months. I'm finding she is feeing less often (either less times a day or shorter feed each time) This is because she is efficient at sucking and gets more quicker but also is starting to get distracted.

GROWING - The main thing I have noticed is she is starting to grow out of her 000 outfits but I don't want to get 00's in winter items cause she won't get the usage due to seasons changing. She is also in between nappy sizes. I have her in infant nappies which fit good but are working out very expensive but she is not quite big enough for crawler.

DEVELOPMENT - She knows her hands very well and likes holding her head up when on her tummy. She likes to try and sit forward in the pram no matter how forward I adjust the back to. She is just starting to grasp the concept of her legs and how they help her to roll.

ME - I am really enjoying my baby. I love how she looks at me and how she likes to have little 'chats'. When I look at my 5yo I can't believe how much she has grown and how quickly. I'm cherishing every moment I have with little bubba. I'm glad to be getting a little more sleep and I'm trying to get into a two children family routine.. i'm so NOT a routine person.

My cousin has a baby boy who is 15 weeks older than my bubba. It is interesting to see her doing the things that he was doing when she was born and although I have an older child its great to see what 'comes next' each week when I catch up with my cousin. But I think Its also good to keep in touch with someone who has a child the same age too. Hopefully we can keep in touch.

Whataheart - Girls16/1/00, 28/4/05 & 04/09/08

Sign in to follow this topic