Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. sleeping with reflux.

sleeping with reflux. Lock Rss

HI, i have a 3 month old daughter who has reflux, she is on pepti junior which is helping her alot, although she doesnt drink as much but thats a different story.

I put the end of her cot up at an angle and sleep her on her side or on really bad nights i sleep her on her stomach, does any body have any other suggestions?

By the way she has silent reflux so not much vomiting but alot of pain and irratability.
Thanks.

Mum to Taniesha & Braydon born on the 8th June 05

I thought I had it hard, but not compared to you. My little one has always had reflux, but for some reason she doesn't spew at night or in her cot. Every now and then she might have a small dribble when she wakes up (just before I get her up). Its just after a feed and play time that she seems to spew and spew. Unfortunately I have no other suggestions but raising the top of the cot matrice. Hopefully your daughter will grow out of it soon - best of luck.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi
You should try a chiropractor - a friend of mine's son had really bad reflux and colic and after seeing a chiropractor he was a changed baby.
I have also taken my son to the chiropractor when he had some reflux and it stopped straight away.

Because there is so much strain on the baby when your giving birth - your baby's neck or back may be out of wack putting pressure on a nerve causing the reflux.

I don't like giving my baby drugs so the chiropractor is a natural alternative which has worked for my friend and myself
Good luck

Cathy, Matty 17.11.04 Joshy 31.12.09

Sign in to follow this topic