Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. BABY UNWRAPPING THEMSELVES AND/OR HITTING THEIR HEADS

BABY UNWRAPPING THEMSELVES AND/OR HITTING THEIR HEADS Rss

Hi Everyone,

I have read that alot of you have problems with your babies unwrapping themselves and/or hitting their heads on their cots. I too had the same problem.

I purchased a product called "Safetsleep" and it is truly brilliant and really did help my daughter the first time I used it. It is hard to describe but you can check out the details on their website - www.safetsleep.com. It also tells you where you can purchase them.

I don't know if it will work for you all but it has worked too well for me not to mention it to you all.

Hope it helps.

Let me know how you go if you use it.
Hi Karly,

Thanks for passing that on!!! I checked it out but am worried it is too late for me my son is nearly 8 months old. I didn't have time to browse around, how much did it cost??? Do you think it is worthwhile for a baby crawling???? Was it from the US???

Hope you can help me out,
Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Tepe,

I don't think that it would be too late for your son. Apparently you can use them up until 3 years of age. They are supposed to work well when you move your baby from their cot to a normal bed.

It is from NZ and it cost me $89.95. I bought mine from Babies Galore and I know that Toys R Us sell them too.

Let me know how you go.

Karly
Hi Karly,

Thanks for the answers!!! I will look into it, and if i do get one, i will let you all know how it goes!,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic