Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Anyone used Safe-T-Sleep wrap?

Anyone used Safe-T-Sleep wrap? Lock Rss

Hello,

My Ella-bear is 8.5mths now and she is soooo active but won't sleep at all unless wrapped. I've tried to wean her off it but she just jumps around the cot like a maniac and then ends up hurting herself. She's already crawiling for a month and now she can stand up and take a few steps holding on. I've tried the sleeping bags but she even rolls over and crawls around in them!

Every daytime sleep I have to re-wrap her up to 6 times, even double-wrapping but she still escapes. I was thinking of buying the Safe-T-Sleep wrap with the velcro to hold her down but as they're $90 I am interested to know what others have heard/experienced before I fork out the $$$. I really don't know what else to do? I've tried leaving her unwrapped and she either cries/screams uncontrollably or she plays for 1.5hrs and then cries/screams uncontrollably - this kid just doesn't conk out!!!! HELP!

Sherri, mum to Ella Bella Baby Bear ~ 21.01.05

Hey....we purchased a safeTsleep wrap for isabella when she was about 4 months old as she was always sliding to the sides and end of her cot, so this kept her still. We used it til she was 11 months old cos by then she figured out how to open it up herself and also she would always roll onto her tummy at night which she hated and so we were up 3 or 4 times a night putting her onto her back. But until then it was the best thing we have bought.

Not sure if this was any help...

Good luck!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Sign in to follow this topic