Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Feed,play,sleep,play,sleep

Feed,play,sleep,play,sleep Lock Rss

My 5 month old bub has decided that at his lunchtime feed that he would like to feed, then play then sleep then play a bit more then sleep again before feeding. He used to be feed play (total of 1.5 hours) and then sleep for approx 1 - 1.5hours but now he likes having 2 sleeps with playtime in between. I have tried resettling him when he wakes but it is no use. He is happy and healthy but I just wondered if anyone else's bub does something similar? Thanks

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

Yes!! My daughter is 5 1/2 months. She sometimes sleeps, feeds then play and gets cranky so I assume she's hungry but she's not and she goes to sleep. It happens sometimes but not that often. it stuffs her rountine up but there's not much you can do if they want to sleep after playing. maybe you need to adjust something, maybe his feeding times, unless you want to stick to that feed play sleep routine. What I do is feed, let her play for as long as she wants or until she should go to bed. I try to put her to bed at certain times during the day.She only sleeps for 30 mins! Then play some more and feed. how long are his sleeps now? Maybe he's just exhausted from his lunch and play!
Sign in to follow this topic