Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Unwrapping saga continued....

Unwrapping saga continued.... Lock Rss

Howdy there. My DD has finally adjusted to having one arm fully out for all sleeps - so excited !!! I intend to let the other arm loose in the next day or two. I will wrap under her arms like some of you mums have suggested - thanks for the hot tip.

I as wondering how the other mums that wanted to have their babies unwrapped for summer are going.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Kazi

I'm finding that Olivia (6.5 months old) is loathing the wrap right now - i don't know if its because she's getting too big for it or if its because of the weather. As soon as i've wrapped her (i always leave one arm out) then the other one is finding its way out too. i just leave her to it - but whenever i return to her room the wrap is completely off her body, or its hanging loosely around her body and she's sound asleep!

I'm going to try a day sleep without the wrap and see how she responds, then increase it.

Hope this helps.
Susan

Susan, Sydney, 12/4/05 baby

Two nights with both arms out - yippee !!! When would I stop wrapping under her arms? I am happy doing it as it keeps her that extra bit warm as the nights are still a bit cool.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic