Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. How many sleep does ur 10mth baby have during the day?

How many sleep does ur 10mth baby have during the day? Lock Rss

Hi Everyone

My son is almost 10mths(on sunday) and has 2 sleeps during the day and he has been waking up at 5am.........
He has a sleep at:
8.30-9am to 11-12
and
2.30-3.30pm to 4.30-5.30pm
So i thought maybe he is sleeping to much during the day!!! What do u think. I have read on this web site (huggies) that he should only have one sleep, also what time should i put him to bed????
Today he has already had a morning sleep and i am going to try not give him a afternoon sleep and see what happens....

hi, my boy did the same at 10 mths so much to my insistnace i agreed with hubby to try one day sleep. It was hard at first as he was getting over tired but a week later he was back to 12 hours at night...

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

my sone had the EXACT same routine as your little one up until a week ago.

I started going in at 5am and giving him a pat or a change of nappy gave him the dummy so he would go back off to sleep for just another 1-2hours until 6.30ish- 7ish and it worked. If you keep persisting to get him back off to sleep from 5am he will go. Now he wont need a sleep until 9-9.30 he wakes at 11 is awake usually until 2pm and only sleeps for about an hour sometimes if he doesnt have time to go to sleep at 2 and he gets to go down at 3 he will sleep for longer to make it up. He goes to bed at 7 and now wakes up around 7.

Goodluck...

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic