Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sleep and Awake Time Lock Rss

I have a 14 week old who is feed every 4 hours (bottle) and was wanting to hear from others with little ones around the same age as to how long their baby is awake for and how long they sleep. My girl currently has three sleeps the first two going from anywhere from 2.5 to 3 hours and the last a catnap of 45 mins. I am finding that she doesn't play for long before she gets grumpy. By the way she is sleeping 11-12 hours at night.

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

Hi my baby is 13 weeks old feeding four hourly. He wakes at 6.30-7.00 in the morning then he'll play feed and play for up to an hour then sleep
8-9.30ish then up till next feed sleeps not long after that feed for an hour feeds at around 2-3.00 sleeps 4-5.00 then up till 7 and will zonk out!
He is staying awake for longer periods now, but I find day sleeps hard as some days we are out and about so he tends to cat nap - poor baby!
If your baby is sleeping 2-3 hrs during the day that's great you lucky girl!

Bianca, vic, David 9/8/05, Alexandra 6/5/96

Hi

Your little girl sound like my boy who is 17 weeks old. Tell me what time is Bub's last feed.
I'm wandering whether mine is too little too cut out the 10.30pm feed which i have to wake him for, and have his last bottle around 8.30pm
Thanks Michelle

Brady NSW 4mth

Sign in to follow this topic