Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

When does it click? Lock Rss

If you do all the things the books say about routines and self settling when does your baby get it? Or is it constantly a battle and you could slip up (form bad habits) at anytime? Do you always have some good days where things work and some bad days where it's all over the place and nothing works out right?
Then start all over again with the next baby?
yes you will always get times where it's all over the place, especially during growth spurts. The experts say that it takes 3-5 days to change a babies habit.

Just remember that what the books all say should just be taken as a "guideline" because babies are individuals and will vary. Some fall into a routine easily and others don't.

My first was always all over the place. However, you can set your watch by my second baby!
Carline there is a book on the market that has a fair bit of good info about getting bub into bed etc it is called 100 ways to calm the crying by Pinky McKay. I found it to be very informative, especially considering I do not like the controlled crying approach.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Sign in to follow this topic