Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby Swings Lock Rss

Hi,
I'm just after peoples thoughts on baby swings. My 12 week old is usually quite unsettled during the day and will only sleep a max of 40 mins and I've heard that baby swings are great for getting babies to sleep? Only thing is I don't want her to get used to it as a sleeping aid, maybe just something for when she is really overtired and cranky.
How do they work with your babies?
i have 1 and i love it Lily doesnt sleep in it that much but she sits in it and entertains herself quite well. its great for when she a bit cranky. Shes been in it isnce she was about 10 or 11 weeks.

Lee. Mum of William 1/1/04 & Lily 10/8/05

Hi, we got a baby swing for Mason when he was about 8 weeks old because he would not sleep at all during the day and I needed something!! And it worked! Now he sleeps well during the day but is great for those cranky times when he is just not happy being on the floor. We have the Fisher Price Aquarium one and he loves watching the lights. I would definitely recommend it!
hi
i also have a fisher price swing, the older one though with the ducks, both of my children loved it, and slept in it when they wouldn't settle in there cot.
at the moment summer sleeps in her basinet all night and during the day settles in there aswell, but sometimes when she wakes and isnt ready to get up i just put her in the swing (sometimes it doesnt even need to be swinging) and she will go back to sleep (sometimes for another 3 hours).
i would recomed it to anyone who needs a bit of a break.

Freaked2002, 3 girls 07/03 09/05 & 06/07

I wonder if you know someone who would let you borrow one for a few days to see if your daughter likes it. Lachlan never took to the (borrowed) baby swing and I was relieved we didn't buy one.

Sign in to follow this topic