Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. how long does bub sleep at night at 3 months/14 weeks?

how long does bub sleep at night at 3 months/14 weeks? Lock Rss

hi my lil man dylan is sleeping usually 7-3 ( sometime searlier) I have tried some rice cereal and using the dummy to entice him to sleep longer. Doesnt work
he sleeps 7:30-7:30 with one feed at 3ish usuallu.
just wondering when ur bubs sleeps and if u did anything to push the longer sleep. He was doin 8-9 hours at 9 weeks but he stayed at mums for 2 nights ( nov 10/11) and i only just got him back to 8 hours

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Jeb been sleeping from 7:30-8pmish to 6/7amish now for well over a month (he's 4 & 1/2 months now). Most nights (if I have time) at 6pm he has a small solid meal then his bottle at 7pm then has a little relax time with daddy before of to bed. I then give him a rollover/dreamfeed at 10:30pm with a bit of rice cereal in his bottle(I know this is meant to be bad but it works for us) then sleep through 'til 6/7am. I've been told not to expect to drop his 10:30 bottle until he is on atleast 3 full solid meals a day. So maybe try give him a feed before you go to bed. Jeb is so use to it know half the time he doesn't even open his eyes. I just keep the lights low, don't talk, don't change his bum (unless it really needs it) bottle then straight back to bed. Hope this helps smile
I was lucky my little one was sleeping 10 hours at 6 weeks and 12 hours at 10 weeks. However a week ago she woke during the night for the first time and we could not resettle her until we gave her a bottle which she drank all of. So i start giving her solids at night before her bath and she is sleeping 12 hours again no problems. I give her some pumkin mixed with rice cereal and formula and she loves it. She also gets solids in the morning which is apple mixed with rice cereal and formula. She has just turn 4 months and loves her solids and has no problems with them.
So give the solids a go, good luck smile

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

Sign in to follow this topic