Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

WHY does he do this? Lock Rss

Last night and the night before ( though last nigth was worse) Dylan wakes up screaming! I race in and hes asleep !!! what is he doin? why is he doin it? its like i cant explina, not crying, just yelling. Last night he woke at 12:30 ( woldnt resettle before a feed) and again 2 times before i gave in and fed him again at 5, then agai at 6:30 and up at 7. I got so angry! i had got basiclaly 3 hours sleep cause everyitme he woke up i couldnt go back to sleep cause i was stressedand worried about other things sad
any one else experienced these yelling/screams?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Matt does whimper in his sleep, but doesn't scream. Babies do dream - maybe a nightmare? I don't know much about them, but there is mention of dreams in another thread - just not sure where to find it though.

Ange

Jessica has done this for the past week and wont settle unless she has a bottle, i just presume she is teething as she was sleeping fine up until now. Saturday night she had me up every 2 hours and by Sunday i was in tears all day from exhaustion.

I am open to suggestions too.

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

Hi Ashtons mum
My little boy Joe who is 6.5 months has done this a few times, and he is always asleep when I go in. It almost sounds like he is possessed (sp?) He sounds distressed but when I check sound alseep - I figure he is just dreaming....about what who knows. We always joke that his bad dreams are about me dressing him in his blue t-shirt when he wants to wear green ( ha ha ) but he isnt troubled by it at all. Now I dont rush in, I wait a bit and listen to see if he really is awake and upset or just dreaming.

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

My DD use to do this, hasn't in some time. We call them 'night terrors' although seem to scare us more ! We race up thinking some-thing is seriously wrong to find her happily sleeping.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic