Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

to eat or not to eat Rss

My baby is 5 1/2 month old and for the past 3 weeks she has seemed to be really hungry so as well as taking her bottle she has been having 3 small solid meals a day.But over the last week she has seemed to go off her milk and beeing a really picky eater.Im really worried she is not getting enough nutrients.She doesnt seem to be distressed or look under nourished, but it is still worring...

SA Baby Lily 5mnth

I find DD goes from totally pigging out, to hardly eating at all. I always assumed it was linked to growth spurts but more confident these days thats what it is. She is healthy, like your bub so I've stopped stressing when she up and changes her behaviour. I think as long as you offer food and they are their usual happy selves, I wouldn't worry. Saying that, its still hard to stop wondering what's going on. I really can't wait for DD to be able to speak so she can give me an idea of what she wants - LOL. I may live to regret that statement - ha ha ha !!!

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

hi there,dont worry if a baby wants to eat it will eat they are going through stages like us...
Sign in to follow this topic