Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

4am wake up Lock Rss

hi, my baby girl,, who is 6 months old today has had really wonderful night sleeping patterns going down around 6:30pm to 7pm sleeping and waking some 11 to 12 hours later. We do give her a bottle around 10pm. She has been doing this for a few months now and when she was 10weeks old she started sleeping 8 hours or so overnight which was heaven! This past 8 days now she seems to be waking around 2 or 4am despite us not really changing her 10pm feeding time and she is on 3 tablespoons of solids 3 times a day. I don't know if she is hungry, cold or is going through a growing spurt. She was teething last week (all her 4 top teeth at once) and since then she has been waking up. We try water first as I don't want her to get used to having an overnight bottle unless she really is hungry and ends up taking around 120-150 mls. Any ideas as to what is going on and any tips to try would be greatly appreciated? As I am getting quite tired since I am not used to her waking up in the middle of the night! Many thanks.
How many bottles is she having a day and much in each bottle?

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

Hi my daughter goes down around 6.45pm and was been waking around 4.20am she is 8months old. I think they just go through little growth spurts as other nights she sleeps through till 6. It does tire you out maybe increase the solids as they do burn more energy as they get bigger.

Sign in to follow this topic