Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

good sleeper Lock Rss

Does anyone else out there have a baby that sleeps so well you almost feal guilty?

My son is 3.5 months old and since about three weeks of age he has been a great sleeper. It started off that he would sleep for around 5 to 6 hours at a time and settle straight back to sleep after a quick feed and now he will be in bed sometime between 9pm and 10pm with very little trouble and will sleep to between 6am and 8am depending on the noise level in the house.

Kel, Tas, mother to Ryan 5 mnths

Yes!! see "down for a good nights sleep" that I started....it is great and you are very lucky also to have such a little angel when it comes to bedtime. Hopefully the stretches will get longer and longer as he gets older, my little one sleeps 11-12 hours straight apart from the last supper bottle around 10pm! Enjoy it and try not to feel too guilty that your baby sleeps well as everyone else's baby will also sleep well when they are ready to.
Well done! smile
Don't feel guilty feel blessed
Yes my little angel of a daughter(5 months)
goes to bed a 7 with little fuss and i wake her at 7 in the morning(hello this is fantastic)
some morning she'll wake at 5 for her dum dums but who cares she's perfect and i love her

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic