Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. finally GOODNIGHT!!!!

finally GOODNIGHT!!!! Lock Rss

COME ON NOW,ALL FESS UP AS MUCH AS YOU MAY NOT WANT TO ADMITT IT DON'T WE ALL JUST LOVE IT WHEN OUR LITTLE ANGELS GO DOWN FOR THAT LAST SLEEP AT NIGHT???

THE FEELING WHEN YOU FLOP ON THE COUCH AND JUST SIGH OUT LOUD

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Oh, you are so right Mimmy. There is nothing sweeter than DD's bed time now she sleeps through the night. I actually hired two DVD's on the weekend and watched them through without being disturbed - yippeee.

ha ha ha

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi mimmy yes I know that feeling and its excellent just to relax to youself or with your partner, but that has been awhile for me and Ihave forgotten what its like.

We are trying to get her back into her routine that she use to have before we went on holidays.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Mimmy and everyone else:

I totally agree! I always say there's nothing more beautiful in the world than a happily sleeping baby.

The other most equally beautiful thing (in my opinion) is a happy, laughing baby. They are my 2 favourite things to see in Nate.

Luckily, now that he sleeps 11-12 hrs per night, I get to see lots of both! He's happy because he gets lots more sleep and I'm happy he gets lots more sleep. If only I could make myself go to bed earlier then I would be more rested too...LOL

Tracy, QLD, Nathaniel born 27 June 2005

Mimmy

I totally agree with you - I call it the "aahhh" time of night when you flop on the couch and chill out!

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

There is nothing better than when my 3 darlings (10,8 & 14 weeks) are all sound asleep in bed and the couch is calling, for some reason it is around this time that my darling hubby decides that it is his time for my attention.............. God help us girls
Sign in to follow this topic