Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. LILLIES FIRST SLEEPOVER

LILLIES FIRST SLEEPOVER Lock Rss

SO MY MOTHER IS TAKING LILLIE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT FOR HER FIRST EVER SLEEPOVER AS SEAN AND I ARE GOING TO GEELONG FOR THE NIGHT.
SO I JUST WROTE AND ENTIRE LIST OF WHAT I DO EVERY SINGLE DAY INCLUDING A TROUBLESHOOTING GIUDE,OH MY GOD I DO ALL THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY????????
AND MY MOTHER HAD 4 CHILDREN????

Lillie....1 year old!!!

He he. That's funny! I am *** scared about the first time I have DD babysat let alone an all nighter. It's my 30th birthday this wednesday and I can't even bring myself to be apart from DD so me and hubby can go out for dinner. How pathetic is that?
Lillie will be fine and i'm sure mum will be too. That's what mums are for. Make the most of it and have a great night.

Emily 25/10/05

my daughter hasnt been away from since she was born on the 12 june 2005 and plus she is still on the breast and having some trouble with bottle feeding at the moment.

But I know I will be crying when she has have a sleepover with the grandparents.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Mimmy,

We left our 10 month old baby girl (Yes it took me 10 months to hand her over!!) with my parents over night as we went to a wedding. Although I was only half an hour away i still felt like I was abandoning the poor love. I trust my parents with her I just couldn't get past the fact that she was going to cry at some stage and i wasn't going to be there. I tried to forget about her (Yeah right) but with everyone at the wedding asking about her, it was a tad hard. I eventually loosened up and enjoyed myself. It does get easier , you just have to take that first step and hand her over. Yep i cried nearly all the way to the wedding, but it felt so good to see her the next day and see that big smile and get a cuddle. I still don't like leaving her but i know i have to do it. Not only for me but for her too. Goodluck!

Kate, Bree 4/5/05 & Gemma 8/2/07

Sign in to follow this topic