Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

SHE DID IT!!! Lock Rss

Hi All,

I am so excited that I just have to share that my beautiful daughter FINALLY slept the whole nite last nite. We started the "Tizzy Hall method" this week. My baby who is 8 months finally slept from 7 - 7 (which was actually 7 - 8 because of the end of day lights saving). She did wake up once at 1:30 (like she usually does) but we did the resettling tecqnique and she went back down all by herself without feeding! (the only bad thing - my boobs were going to explode this morning!!)

So for all you sleep deprived mothers out there - there is hope! Just hold on! I just hope it continues on from here on in!

Thanks for letting me share that!

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

Hi Jac
That's GREAT!!!! Isn't it amazing when they first do it? Keep up the good work!!!
Hi Jacka I just bought that book of Tizzy Hall the other day but I havent read it yet and that is great jacka that your daughter is sleeping though the night and I bet you felt like a new mum in the morning.

With my daughter she always needs a feed to get her back to sleep and Jaye use to sleep great though the night, that was until we went away for Christmas and we havent gone back to the old routine and she use to sleep from 9.30pm to 5.30am and that was when her dad would get up to go to work but it hasnt been like that for sametime now.

I know how you feel about the boost in the morning its abit undercomforbale when they are so full of milk.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hey just wondering what exactly you did?
Congrats though...I bet you feeling great smile
I bought SAVE OUR SLEEP but so far it hasnt work with Jaye but we arent giving up just yet and does anyone any ideas to help to get my daughter to sleep?

Cause we bought her a projected light and it plays music inside and has teddy bears and stars that display on the roof of her bedroom and she listens to it but doesnt go to sleep.

HELP PLEASE!

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic