Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Feeling Like You Are Being Attacked For Your Parenting Methods?

Feeling Like You Are Being Attacked For Your Parenting Methods? Lock Rss

Hi all
Just a quick post to get all you mums out there to please read the post in here titled "Tiizie Hall's new book". There is a new mum posting in there attacking certain ways that people teach their bubs to sleep. she is very aggressive in her wording and I would like other people opinions on the matter. I also think she has alliterative motives and would love to get the moderator of Huggies to read them and tell us mums if people likes this are able to post attacks like this on here? Please just have a look and tell us what you think. I personally don't think people should attack another parent in this way. Thanx smile
Hey there, just want to say my piece very quickly. I think anyone reading the thread 'Tizzie Halls new book' can agree that there are valid arguements on both sides. We must remember that everyones experiences with their babies are all different and we are all entitled to our own opinions. This website is to GIVE OR GET ADVICE or SHARE THOSE EXPERIENCES BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. I think that it should also be pointed out that if you've read Tizzie Halls book, not anywhere does she suggest to leave your baby crying itself hysterically to sleep (saying that she does....well isn't that slander??)
All the mums out there who are regular readers of this site would of noticed how much jebs mum has contributed to the forum by sharing her own experiences and she is constantly asked for advice. Constructive criticism is one thing but to put down or attack another persons parenting style is not on! I agree that the modurators of the site should step in and warnings be given.

3year old wonderful little helper

Yes, Yes, Yes - I agree

When I read the posts yesterday from this person I thought "I wonder if Huggies can ban her - this is not what this website is for"

I showed my husband and he couldn't beleive it. He said if they don't ban her then everyone should just ignore her posts and not even read or respond to them.

I don't know what her motive was, but it was definetly something weird. SHe didn't even seem to know what she had written about in the previous posts.

To huggies, please ban this person. They are ruining this great website!!

To mums, let's all ignore her and not read or respond to her posts.

Jo, SA, Dylan born Dec 05

Hi Jebs Mum

I totally agree with you. After reading through the whole post I probably should of kept my mouth shut. But with that final post I was so livered by the comments made that I had to reply. I totally agree there are alternate motives!

This site has been a fantastic support to me (even tho i have 2 children) my kids are nearly 5 years apart and I felt like i forgot everything.

Everyone is free to their own opinion, my suggestion is to re read your post before you put in on and think about the way things are being worded. There is no need to attack anyone! We are all here to help each other!

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

Hi jebsmum I have read the post of Tizzie Hall book and I dont like it how other mums are attracking each other cause this site is to help each other out and give support each other especailly when we need it and I believe that along your child is healthy, happy and love and that whatever you are doing with your child and its working keep doing it cause other wise you and bub get stress and upset and its not worth the stress.

Just keep doing your thing for Jeb and you thats the main thing.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic