Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Warmer than Gro-Bags?

Warmer than Gro-Bags? Lock Rss

Hi Guys,
just wondering if someone knows of where I could get a baby sleeping bag that is warmer than a gro-bag?
I just bought one this morn and am now kicking myself for not asking to open one to see it. I'd just heard such great things about them. I bought the thickest one they sell and it just seems too thin.
Lat night it was 6 degrees overnight so I really need something a little warmer as she kicks blankets off.
I have bought her one of those polar fleece sleeping bags from Target but I'm looking for something warmer.
At the end of the day I can just layer her up with lots of clothes or invest in a good heater, actually that brings me to another question, anyone use a particularly good heater?
Thanks guys

Laura DS July 03, DD Oct 05, DD Nov 08

I am in the hills in SA and it gets pretty cold up here at night.

I put my baby in PJ's or a warm outfit then put him in a polar fleece sleeping bag. I then tuck in a warm blanket.

I worry that he is cold, but every time I check on him or he is awake for food/attention he seems very snuggly and warm.

It is hard when you can't use a quilt or anything heavy.
Can anyone tell me at what age you can start using quilts??

Jo, SA, Dylan born Dec 05

Sign in to follow this topic