Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Screaming at bedtime Lock Rss

Hi Lara

We live in Jandakot in the Glen Iris Estate.
I hope you had some sleep last night smile
Hope Tayla is getting better
Cheers Mel
just goes to show when it comes to our kids us mums really do know better than anyone.

what a great mum you are. smile . i went thru the same thing with my duaghter when she was 9mths and i tried panadol, infants friend and the doctors but nothing helped. i ended up leaving her night light on all night ( before i would turn it off after she had fallen asleep) and i would hear her wake up and she would go back to sleep on her own with the light left on.
maybe babies start remembering their dreams around this age too????? does anyone know if babies dream???

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

I would also love to know if babies dream and if they can remember them?

I'm glad you finally got the bottom of your bubs unsettledness. It's a shame that there are so many incompetant Dr's out there, luckily us mums know what is going on.

Anyway Jordyn has nights like this and I have figured out that it has to do with her poo's. She will wake all through the night and do a poo early in the morning and then be fine. If she poo's during the day she will sleep fine, strange I know?
Sign in to follow this topic