Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

pram troubles Rss

My 6 month old is having a bit of a rough patch, he is very clingy which is fine but it is at an extreme now as I cant even put him in the pram so I end up going for a walk or doing the shopping carrying him & pushing the pram at the same time. I need help! I got toys hanging down, I've tried sitting him up, laying him down, a radio in the pram I'm out of options. Should I just let him cry it out?
Hi Kylie
Have you tried putting him in a pouch at all?
That way he is still close to you and you have your hands free too

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

Hi,

Is your pram upright or is he lying down so he can seeyou when you push? You could try with the pram putting in one of your articles of clothing in there so that your smell is in there with him, that may help.

It may be a phase that he is going though and you may just need to perservere with it - not much help I know but you can't carry him around everywhere otherwise you will get nothing done and especially if he is a bit heavy (like my girl was at 6 months).

Good luck,

Sj
It must be that age when they are 6 months old cause my daughter went though the same thing and its only starting to get better now and Jaye is 10 months old and when I went shopping I use to go and get a shopping trolley and put Jaye into the trolley and push her around the shops and she loves the trolley ride and that still works especailly when she doesnt want her pram but now we a stilling to want the pram.

Good luck and its hard to know what to do in this sitution but you arent alone.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic