Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

wide awake Lock Rss

hi all. my DS is usually a good sleeper, 8pm till 8am, only waking once in the night for his dummy.

BUT, tonight, he's woken every 5 minutes (if he even falls asleep!) he's not hungry, he's burped, clean, warm but not too warm, no tummy ache, has had a dirty nappy yesterday... all the obvious things to check for to see why hes still awake. i've had about 15 minutes sleep all night, and i dont know what to do.

have i missed something, or is this just one of 'those' nights?

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Sorry to hear about your crappy night and would love to tell you I have ALL the answers but sorry babe I don't! It really could have been "just one of those nights", but it doesn't help you whilst you spend the day wandering around like a zombie!
Just a question, how do you put your bub to sleep? Does he go to sleep by himself? Or do you rock him? If you do he could be waking as he still expects you to be there and you're not.
Also he is four months ish? He could be starting to teeth, which doesn't mean his teeth will pop up tomorrow it just means they are starting to move(my DD started teething at 3.5 months and only got teeth at 6 months!)
Ummmm I am on/off all day [email protected] add me to MSN and we can chat if you want.
Just remember "And this too shall pass" and you are very lucky to have a bub that sleeps so well (every other day). Its hard I know (I have been up since 4am) we have all been there.
Take care xoxox
i know exactly how you feel. my DD has been waking up that many times through the night for the passed week and a half.

i discovered that she is getting her two bottom teeth one can in last week or just before and now the other is coming. >:-<

i'm hoping to get some sleep within the next year! tongue just kidding, but i'm hoping it will pass soon and she will b back to sleeping 7.30-6.30/7

hope this doesn't happen to you and you get some good nihts soon.

Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Hi tania I think you going to have one of these night where he just wants you near him or cuddle him and my daughter has been like this for a months and it was because of a teeth on the botton and I hope he feels abit better and we all know how you feel.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

That sounds so much like the past 4 nights wirh our daughter. She is 3.5mths and went from a sleeping through the night baby to waking 9 to 10 times. When I noticed the nappy rash (which she never gets) dribbling constantly and slightly red cheeks, my girlfriend suggested thqat the teeth are moving. Got some bonjella and teething relief by Braur and she is back to sleeping peacefully at night. It may not be the same for you but it helped us and she is now back to normal.

Kate, WA

Sign in to follow this topic