Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. I'VE HAD A HORRIFIC NIGHT

I'VE HAD A HORRIFIC NIGHT Rss

teething Lillie pilly went down at 6.30 last night like an angel smile
she woke at 12 screaming in pain,i gave panadol and her gums a rub with bonjella
though my night was just getting started
she slept for and hour and re-woke screaming and i could not settle her i felt her pain and it was awful i picked her up and comforted her but she was in soooooooo much pain!!!
this continued till 5am when i gave up and started my day early,im stuffed and its only 1.30
arghhhhh

xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Mimmy,

Put away the Panadol and go get some Nurafen. Panadol doesnt have anything in it to help with swollen painful gums so it moreso better if she has a temp.
Hope Lillie is better soon.. Trust me the Nurafen works wonders!
Hey Mimmy - are you sure its teething? I know that the night before or of the actually cutting of a tooth, DD can be in pain - but your poor Lillie seems to be really copping it bad. Do you think that it is pain in her mouth or is she like getting any tummy cramps or colic type pain?

You poor bugga - lets hoe there is a pearly white out soon and things settle down for a bit so you can catch up on some rest.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

bonjela is useless it is very weak and the babay becoem acustome to it

go to your chemist ask for sm 33 it a gum gel like bonjela but can guarentee you that they will not get used to it as it takes really bad but it works

cheers k
Sign in to follow this topic