Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Slept from 6:30pm till 6:00am

Slept from 6:30pm till 6:00am Lock Rss

Finally! My 20 week old slept through the night. He had some good sleeps up until now (8-9 hours) but this one beats all records. I never thought it would happen.

I know I am showing off, but to those mummys and daddys who haven't had it happen - it will one day soon enough....

Let's home it continues!!

Jo, SA, Dylan born Dec 05

Congrats Jo, By 20 weeks - you're doing well. Dont you just feel like a new woman after a full nights sleep!!

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

That's great, I bet you stayed awake wondering when he was going to wake!!!
Is your little man bottle or breast feed? I cant wait for the day my little boy sleeps like that!

pam,nsw, 13 months and 4 yo

Thanks everyone!

To answer your question Pam, he is bottle fed now. I breast fed him till he was 4 months old. (I don't think being bottle or breast fed changed any of his sleeping patterns)

Jo, SA, Dylan born Dec 05

oh how fantastic for you both!!!!!!
my dear little one did it for a month till she was 5 months then decided it would be great for mummies sanity to start teething?!?!?!
good for you though honey it makes all the diffence doesn't it?
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Congratuations joeyw on your little one sleeping through the night and its make you feel better doesnt it and there is nothing with showing off cause we all show off now and than and how did you get your little one to sleep through the night?

Its great when you have a great night and feel recharge again and keep the great job going.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hello all,

you prop dont wanna know this but since about 1 a month old my daughter has slept thru the night. She goes to bed at about 6.30, 7 pm and wakes at about 6.30 7 in the morning. Sometimes later, its bliss. smile

I have never had a sleepness night. Oh my I feel for you mums who have...

Ebony

Sign in to follow this topic