Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. 20 week old waking every hour during night

20 week old waking every hour during night Lock Rss

Have you tried calling Tresillian? The number is in blue book, maybe they can give you some advice or maybe you can take baby in. My friend had a similar problem, and she took him into tresillian for a day.

Could your baby be teething?
If your still stuck then look this up 'THE SLEEPSENSE PROGRAM' by Dana Obleman . It is guarenteed to work and it does . We were amazed how fast it started to work . I now tell anyone and everyone that wants to get bubba to sleep thru the night . Look it up you wont regret it smile

Have you tried calling Tresillian? The number is in blue book, maybe they can give you some advice or maybe you can take baby in. My friend had a similar problem, and she took him into tresillian for a day.

Could your baby be teething?

Unfortunatelly where we are there's no Tresillian...

I ended up being very persistant with a routine for bub and I've increased her food intake and now if she wakes during the night all she gets is water... she figures it out quickly when she starts driniking that it's all that she's getting... As for teething she definitelly is but I've invested in Amber beads, apparently they're supposed to be super effective, we'll have to wait and see... smile
Sign in to follow this topic